Our Customer Support team provides you with access to product expertise to answer your questions on the platform. We are here for you in those critical moments as well as when an article or video is not enough guidance. Our team will dig in with you to understand your use case and help you best use the platform to reach your goals.
If you have any questions regarding platform update emails from email@example.com, please reach out to our Customer Support team for more detail. Any replies sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are delivered to an unmonitored inbox.
Submitting a Support Request
To better serve our customers, Salsify Support has moved to a new tool. Not to worry, your questions will still make their way to our team but you may notice a change in the look-and-feel!
You can contact customer support in a few ways:
- From the help menu in Salsify
- Contact Us link in the Knowledge Base and Training portal top menu bars
- From the support portal via the Open New Case link at the top of the page
Here are a few things you can do to help us get you back accurate answers more quickly:
- Submit your requests through the support links whenever possible. When you do, you’ll have the option to include the severity of your request, and you’ll provide details that will help us streamline the process of answering your request.
- Check the Knowledge Base. If it's a "how-to" related question or a common process, a quick search may identify a solution.
- Provide as much detail as possible. Let us know what you've tried, what you're trying to accomplish, and any context you can. For example, if you’re mapping a channel and need help with a formula, it helps to include the channel name and attribute name(s). If you have supporting files like a screenshot, use the attachment section to include them.
Our support form is organized by Salsify’s features, so just click to tell us where you need help, and we’ll match you up to relevant resources and troubleshooting tips.
Submitting a Support Ticket
If you have issues that need a little more help from our team, open up a support ticket under your topic. This will help us quickly route you to the best person to help you.
Check the details box and be sure to include the information we need so that we can start helping you right away.
When you submit a ticket through any method, it will appear in the support portal where you can track the status of your requests and add more information. The support portal is available to Salsify users, and you’ll use your Salsify login information to access it. Non-users can communicate with support via email. To use the support portal:
- Go to https://support.salsify.com
- If you’re not logged in to Salsify, enter your Salsify credentials
When you successfully log into the support portal, you’ll see the home page with a list of tickets and their current status. You can use the dropdown menu in the top left to view your cases and, if permissions enabled, the cases opened for your organization. To view the full details and comments associated with the case, click on the Case Number or Case Subject.
The Case Comments section will be sorted by most recent first. On the right side columns, you can view the Created Date and Created By.
You can see the current status of your ticket as noted in the Support Status field on the Case.
You will receive email updates when the ticket changes status, or support has added information to the ticket. If you reply either by email or through the portal, all activity will be recorded in the portal.
To open a new request, just select the Open a New Case option at the top of the page. From there, you will be redirected to the Support Landing Page. On this page, you can click on the sections to browse helpful articles and troubleshooting guides or use the blue Open Support Ticket button.
If you would like to have visibility of all of the tickets in your organization, submit a request for access via the Contact Us link above.