Our Customer Support team provides you with access to product expertise to answer your questions on the platform. We are here for you in those critical moments as well as when an article or video is not enough guidance. Our team will dig in with you to understand your use case and help you best use the platform to reach your goals.
If you have any questions regarding platform update emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, please reach out to our Customer Support team for more detail. Any replies sent to email@example.com are delivered to an unmonitored inbox.
Submitting a Support Request
You can contact customer support in a few ways:
- From the help menu in Salsify
- Contact Us link in the Knowledge Base and Training portal top menu bars
- From the support portal via the Submit a request link at the top of the page
Here are a few things you can do to help us get you back accurate answers more quickly.
- Submit your requests through the support links whenever possible. When you do, you’ll have the option to include the severity of your request, and you’ll provide details that will help us streamline the process of answering your request.
- Check the Knowledge Base. If it's a "how-to" related question or a common process, a quick search may identify a solution.
- Provide as much detail as possible. Let us know what you've tried, what you're trying to accomplish, and any context you can. For example, if you’re mapping a channel and need help with a formula, it helps to include the channel name and attribute name(s). If you have supporting files like a screenshot, use the attachment section to include them.
New experience - check out the overview!
Our support form is organized by Salsify’s features, so just click to tell us where you need help, and we’ll match you up to relevant resources and troubleshooting tips.
Submitting a Support Ticket
If you have issues that need a little more help from our team, open up a Support Ticket under your topic. This will help us quickly route you to the best person to help you.
Check the details box and be sure to include the information we need so that we can start helping you right away.
When you submit a ticket through any method, it will appear in the support portal where you can track the status of your requests and add more information. The support portal is available to Salsify users, and you’ll use your Salsify login information to access it. Non-users can communicate with support via email. To use the support portal:
- Go to https://support.salsify.com
- If you’re not logged in to Salsify, enter your Salsify credentials
When you successfully log into the support portal, you’ll see the My Requests screen with a list of tickets and their current statuses.
Tickets will be in one of three statuses:
- Open - The support team has the request and no action is needed on your part.
- Awaiting Reply - The support team needs information from you to continue to work on the request.
- Solved - The ticket has been closed and no further action is being taken on it.
In the list of tickets, click a ticket subject to see its details.
On the left, you’ll see the original request all replies in chronological order. On the right, you’ll see further details. Last Activity indicates the last time an internal update or reply was made by the support team.
You will receive email updates when the ticket changes status, or support has added information to the ticket. If you reply either by email or through the portal, all activity will be recorded in the portal.
If a team member CC’s you on their ticket request, those tickets will appear on the Requests I’m CC’d on tab. You can see all the ticket information in the same way as the My Requests section.
If you would like to have visibility of all of the tickets in your organization, submit a request for access via the Contact Us link above.