Customers will inevitably ask questions that relate to Office Depot rather than to the brand you represent. Although you are not an Office Depot representative, aim to use the following information to be helpful and point them in the appropriate direction.
When you receive a question best addressed by an Office Depot representative you may respond with:
“I am a/an (insert brand here) representative here to support Office Depot customers with product-related questions. Office Depot Customer Service is best equipped to address your question. If you would like to chat with a representative, here is the link: https://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/.
If you prefer to call, the phone number is 1-800-463-3768. In the meantime, are there any product questions that I may assist you with?”
If customers have simple Office Depot specific questions, you may use the following links to find the answers for them. You may also provide the link for their reference.
|Online Help Center||https://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/|
|Terms & Conditions:||https://www.officedepot.com/cm/marketing/gift-cards?cm_sp=FooterLinks-_-products-_-GiftCards|
Following are examples of what your customers see as they shop on Office Depot.com. It is important that you are familiar with these pages so you can help shoppers navigate and assist them in the purchase process.
Office Depot.com Home Page
Price Match Policy
Store Pickup Options
Online Purchase Process
Other Key Information
- Office Depot offers 2% back in rewards on EVERYTHING if they are a reward member. To join, they can visit www.officedepot.com/rewards. This is helpful as a sales tool.
- Also, keep in mind Office Depot offers a Free Same Day delivery on eligible, online-orders over $25. There are also items that may be purchased online and picked up in the store. This is indicated on the product page on Office Depot.com. The customer enters their zip code to determine availability.
- Delivery is typically next day for many items (specific lead times listed on each SKU page) and 5pm local time is the cut-off for next day delivery on eligible items.
- Buy online, pickup in store has a 1-hour turnaround time unless the order is placed within 2 hours of closing time. In that case, the item will be ready one hour after opening for business the next day.
- Product Protection Plans (PPPs) are offered on almost every tech SKU. For laptops and tablets, they offer accidental damage from handling (ADH) coverage that starts on day 1 to and essentially wraps around the OEM warranty to cover drops and spills. After the OEM warranty expires, it extends the coverage for the stated time period.
Please relay them to your manager.