Guests will inevitably ask questions that relate to Target rather than to the brand you represent. Although you are not a Target representative, aim to use the following information to be helpful and point them in the appropriate direction.
When you receive a question best addressed by a Target representative, you may respond with:
“I am a/an (insert brand here) representative here to support Target guests with product-related questions. Target Guest Services is best equipped to answer your question. If you would like to chat with a representative, here is the link: https://contactus.target.com/ContactUs?Con=ContactUs&searchQuery=search+help.
If you prefer to call, the phone number is 1-800-591-3869. In the meantime, are there any product questions that I may assist you with?
If guests have simple Target specific questions, you may use the following links to find the answers for them. You may also provide the link for reference.
|Online Help Center||http://help.target.com|
|Terms & Conditions:|
Following are examples of what your guests see as they shop on Target.com. It is important that you are familiar with these pages so you can help shoppers navigate and assist them in the purchase process.
Target.com Home Page
Product Detail Page Example
Target has weekly ads and promotions for guests looking to save. http://weeklyad.target.com
Price Match Policy
Target will match the price of a qualifying item, if you find the identical item for less at select online competitors, in local competitor print ads, or on Target.com within 14 days of purchase.
Target offers a variety of shipping options to guests, which may vary by item.
Store Pickup Options
Target offers Drive Up for eligible items ordered through the Target app. Guests can shop on their phone and have the items delivered directly to their car without having to leave their vehicle.
Target also offers Order Pickup for eligible items through the website. Guests can order an item online and pick it up in the store for free.
Online Purchase Process
Other Key Information
1. Target.com guests who pay with their REDcard save 5% on every order. They also get free standard shipping on Target.com, although handling fees or minimum purchase thresholds may apply. More details here, including application and account management links:
2. Select items on Target.com may be noted “only ships with $25 orders.” When purchasing these items, your cart must have a merchandise subtotal of $25 or more before the order is eligible for shipping. Your REDcard discount, promotions, gift wrap, tax, shipping, and handling charges will not be included in determining your merchandise subtotal. While applying promotions and discounts may allow your cart total to fall below $25, you’ll still be eligible to receive shipping on these items.
3. Current list of recalled products:
4. Current list of promotions:
5. Product reviews on target.com can be written by any logged-in guest. A full-text review is not required; we accept star ratings as well. Product reviews are subject to Target’s terms and conditions. More details here:
6. Certain products are eligible for protection plans. Details here:
7. Current list of supported browsers and platforms for target.com:
8. Target policies on backorders and out of stock products:
9. Manufacturer warranties:
10. Bike assembly policy:
11. General Contact Us info:
Please relay them to your manager.