Customers will inevitably ask questions that relate to Walmart rather than to the brand you represent. Although you are not a Walmart representative, aim to use the following information to be helpful and point them in the appropriate direction.
When you receive a question best addressed by a Walmart representative, you may respond with:
“I am a/an (insert brand here) representative here to support Walmart customers with product- related questions. Walmart Customer Service is best equipped to answer your question. If you would like to chat with a representative, here is the link: http://help.walmart.com/app/ask.
If you prefer to call, the phone number is 1-800-966-6546. In the meantime, are there any product questions that I may assist you with?
If customers have simple Walmart specific questions, you may use the following links to find the answers for the,. You may also provide the link for reference.
Online Help Center
Terms & Conditions:
Following are examples of what your customers see as they shop on Walmart.com. It is important that you are familiar with these pages so you can help shoppers navigate and assist them in the purchase process. Keep in mind that Walmart offers a Pickup Discount where customers receive a discount on eligible, online-only items that are shipped to any Walmart for pick up. Items eligible for this discount will include a “Pickup Discount” notification on their product page on Walmart.com. The discounts range from just a few dollars to $50.
Walmart.com Home Page
Product Detail Page Example
Store Pickup Options
Online Purchase Process
Walmart.com Help: Walmart’s Price Matching Policy
Walmart.com is committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll match it. Additionally, if you recently bought something from Walmart.com and it is now listed at a lower price, let us know.
*The following limitations apply:
- The item must be identical (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color)
- The item must be in-stock at the online retailer’s website and on Walmart.com at the time of the price match request
- We will price match one item per customer per day (limit does not apply to orders to New Mexico, unless the purchase is for resale)
- We will not offer rain-checks for items that are not currently in stock
- The item must be sold and fulfilled by one of these online retailers: Academy.com, Amazon.com, Autozone.com, Babiesrus.com, Basspro.com, Bedbathandbeyond.com, Bestbuy.com, Cabelas.com, Chewy.com, Dickssportinggoods.com, Dollargeneral.com, Familydollar.com, Homedepot.com, Jcpenny.com, Kmart.com, Kohls.com, Lowes.com, Michaels.com, Newegg.com, Officedepot.com, Oreillyauto.com, Pepboys.com, Petco.com, Petsmart.com, Sears.com, SportsAuthority.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Toysrus.com, Walgreens.com
Sorry, we don’t match:
- Stores in Alaska and Hawaii do not Price Match other store prices or online prices
- Prices from, or on behalf of Marketplace and third-party sellers
- Discounts applied in checkout
- Offers advertised as percentage off or dollar off (e.g. “15% off” or “$5 off”)
- Auction prices or those requiring memberships
- Prices that cannot be determined independent of other items, e.g. fees, shipping charges
- Bundle offers, rebates, coupons, mail-in offers, offers that include financing
- Prices that require a minimum quantity purchase
- Items that other retailers have listed as clearance, close out, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity offers
- Damaged, used, or refurbished items
- Price errors
- In-store prices
- Prices as a result of Pickup Discounts
- No price matches to other retailers for prices shown from Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday
How to match a Walmart.com price to another online retailer?
- If you think you are eligible based on the above, contact Walmart.com Customer Care before you place your order. We will verify the item eligibility
- Walmart.com has the final decision for matching an online price
How to request a price adjustment if an item you purchased from Walmart.com has been reduced (for example, a rollback price)?
- If an item previously purchased from Walmart.com (not including items from Marketplace or third-party sellers on our site) is now listed at a lower price, and the item is within its eligible return window, contact Walmart.com Customer Care to request an adjustment for the price difference
- Price adjustments are not available for Clearance, Special Buy, Value of the Day, 1 Hour Guarantee prices, or for prices shown from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday
How to match a Walmart in-store price to a Walmart.com or other retailer’s online price?
- Refer to the Price Match Policy on Walmart Policies and Guidelines for additional details
Please relay them to your manager.